A day after comedian Steve Harvey got Miss Universe, Pia Wurtzbach, and Miss USA, Olivia Jordan, on his talk show it was former Miss Colombia and Miss Universe runner-up, Ariadna Gutierrez's turn to come face to face with Harvey. Here are some highlights from their chat:
* Gutierrez described the whole event and aftermath being "like a nightmare". She said all she wanted to do was to be with her family. She said that seeing the videos of the event everywhere was painful.
* She continued to say that she had already decided to move on as it was her destiny. She then jokingly corrected another of Harvey's mistakes, her name.
* When Gutierrez' countrywoman, Paulina Vega, won it put extra pressure on her for the Miss Universe Pageant. She described Miss Colombia as like the first lady of her country.
* She said she did not feel proud of some of the reactions from her countrymen, like burning effigies, but that people need to understand that Colombians felt robbed.
* Gutierrez said that busy schedules prevented her and Pia Wurtzbach from meeting so far, but she hopes that they can meet "really, really soon" once all the fighting and insults have stopped.
* She said that she finds it unfair that people made fun of a situation that brought sadness to her. Furthermore, she said that she hoped that Colombians will stop bashing Wurtzbach and that Filipinos will stop bashing her and Harvey.
* When asked about Donald Trump's suggestion that they shared the crown, she jokingly pointed at their crowning photos and said that she had already shared the crown.
* She said that she had only good things to say about the Miss Universe Organization and that she might be working with them again in the future. She also said the night of the crowning was the best and worst night of her life.
* Despite not understanding why this happened to her at first, she said that she is starting to see it as an opportunity, that she might be something "bigger" than a Miss Universe as a role model for people around the world.
* Gutierrez said that she had never even contemplated suing Harvey as it is not who she is.
* When asked how she felt about the way Harvey handled the situation, she joked that he had to learn how to read cards. She said that she had already forgiven Harvey the very same night of the incident.