Pages

Friday, May 12, 2017

Miss USA 2017: Eye For Beauty Blog's Top 10 Preliminary Swimsuit Performances

The 2017 Miss USA Preliminary Competition took place on May 11 at the Mandalay Bay Resort in Las Vegas,  Nevada. The 51 delegates (representing the 50 states and the District of Columbia) competed in swimsuits and evening gowns. This will count for 40% of their final scores with the remaining 60% coming from the interview competition. After watching the preliminaries, here are our top 10 favorites of the Miss USA 2017 Preliminary Swimsuit Competition:

HONORABLE MENTIONS:
11) Utah     12) Colorado     13) South Carolina     14) Hawaii     15) New Jersey

10: Alabama (9.070) 

9: Texas (9.075) 

8: New York (9.080) 

7: Minnesota (9.087) 

6: Alaska (9.090) 

5: Illinois (9.099) 

4: Pennsylvania (9.100) 

3: Massachusetts (9.120) 

2: North Carolina (9.150) 

and our top performer in swimsuit... 

CALIFORNIA (9.170) 
Photos: Miss Universe Organization 

No comments:

Post a Comment