Representing: Port Elizabeth, EASTERN CAPE
* She is studying television production.
* Her province has only yielded two Miss SA winners, Miss SA 1956 and Miss SA 1970.
* Basetsana Makgalamele (Khumalo), Miss SA 1994, is the former Miss SA she admires most.
* Her parents are her role models.
* Her parents are both in education. Her dad is a principal of a school and her mother is a teacher.
* She has an older brother and a younger sister.
* She would love to meet Oprah Winfrey.
* She used to be a professional singer.
* Her favorite food is steak (rare).
Photos courtesy of Miss South Africa / Sun International